I am currently focusing my energy on completing my degree in Computer Science before moving on to a full-time career as a Computer Scientist in the (ideally space) transportation sector.
- React and Vue
- Redux and Vuex
- CSS, SASS, and LESS
- NPM, Yarn, and Webpack
- Git version control and GitHub
- Agile, Scrum, and Kanban
- XML, HTML(4/5), Markdown, and more
- IntelliJ IDE and Visual Studio Code
- Long Polling, Server-Sent Events, and WebSockets
- Java, C#, PHP, and Python
- Batch, Bash, and ZSH
- Maven and Gradle Build Systems
- Continuous Integration Systems
- Automated Unit Testing
- Test-Driven Development
- REST, JWT, and Sessions
- MySQL/MariaDB, MongoDB, and SQL Server
- Apache, nginx, and IIS Webservers
- Windows, Mac, and Linux
Assistant Vice President,
2018-11-07 – 2019-03-01
- Made use of the .NET OnBase API to create custom solutions to major business-line pain points including document routing and custom processing.
- Provided support and bug-fixes of custom .NET applications within OnBase spanning different departments such as loan operations and corporate security.
- Established new OnBase virtualized architecture to reduce manual workload required to fail over in emergency situations.
Information Technology Intern,
2017-10-13 – 2018-11-07
- Increased internal customer help desk efficiency by working through support tickets and following up with requests to ensure on-time completion.
- Supported the training of new incoming interns from Allan Hancock College recruitment opportunities to ensure their success in their first jobs.
- Learned and began the management of a new Enterprise Document Management system, OnBase, as a side-responsibility concurrently with Help Desk responsibilities.
2016-07-26 – 2016-11-04
- Learned how to handle and maintain operational security of sensitive information at all times.
- Gained the ability to operate autonomously with minimal supervision and be trusted to produce a desired result on time.
- Acquired a solid understanding of the importance of social structure and chain of command when escalating action items or issues.
- Strengthened social synergy between fellow soldiers during team building events and learned the importance of the team as opposed to the individual.
Bachelor of Science: Computer Science
California Polytechnic State University –
San Luis Obispo, California
2022-09-18 – Ongoing
Cumulative GPA: TBA
Associate of Science: Computer Science
Allan Hancock College –
Santa Maria, California
2017-08-01 – 2022-05-25
Cumulative GPA: 3.3
- Completed the college's entire line of available programming-related classes quickly with high marks.
- Joined and participated as a leader in the Software Development Club in charge of recording meeting minutes and the scheduling of new events.
- Earned a respectful admiration for those who have completed higher-education degree paths and an understanding of the importance of being a productive member of society.
High School Diploma
Ernest Righetti High School –
2012-08-01 – 2016-06-01
Cumulative GPA: 3.18
- Participated in two Advanced Placement classes and earned an AP exam score of 3 or greater.
- Taught self lighting coordination and systems to successfully support the showing of a variety of performances for the student body.
- Gained minor work experience by participating as a Student Clerk handling office-related duties and as a Teacher Aide providing assistance with grading.